A Truly Unique Property
Overlooking Route 113, adjacent to the Chester Springs Post Office, this unique building is seen by thousands of people every day.
More than Historic
Renovated and expanded in 2009, the building combines a beautiful, historic schoolhouse with a spacious, modern addition.
An Inspiring Environment
The light-filled spaces, lovely views and historic setting make this a great spot for creative thinking and comfortable relationships.
View Video of 1208 Kimberton Road
This historic (1907) brick schoolhouse has been lovingly preserved and enhanced with a tasteful modern addition. It is a building that immediately conveys the character of your company and inspires pride in those who work here.
- Located on Kimberton Road (Route 113), adjacent to the Chester Springs Post Office
- Originally built in 1907 as the West Pikeland High School.
- Served as the West Pikeland Township municipal building from 1964 – 2007.
- Purchased in 2007 and renovated in 2009 to serve as the offices of Northlight Advertising, Inc.
- Elegant, high-end offices, conference rooms and large, second floor studio/work room
- Light-filled rooms with 10+ foot ceilings, some beamed, some with ceiling fans / lovely views
- Dramatic, timber-beamed entry lobby with glass exterior wall, spiral oak staircase and cupola
- Custom design and construction featuring hardwood, porcelain and ceramic tile flooring, abundant energy-efficient windows, distinctive mouldings and historic touches
- Zoned, HVAC systems with heat pumps and air conditioning
- Four bathrooms; one ADA accessible, one with shower
- Pullman style kitchenettes on both floors, with custom cabinetry, sinks and refrigerators
- 1.3 acre (56,628 SF) lot / Approx. 6,400 square foot gross interior space
- Finished basement in original section with windows and outdoor entry
- Poured concrete crawlspace under new addition
- Large original front porch, new (2009) brick patio, brick entrance walk and parking lot with 26 spaces
- New (2009) asphalt shingle roofing with standing-seam, painted metal sections on lobby, cupola and kitchen
- Zoning: V-2 (Village Preservation District 2) – please see West Pikeland Zoning Ordinance (pgs. VI-4 thru VI-6 for permitted uses.)
Asking price: $1,650,000
Reasonable Offers Will Be Considered
Some office furniture is available
Full Photo Gallery
Note: no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, are made as to the accuracy or reliability of this information. Any references to area, square footage, dates, age, or like details are approximate only. The reader/recipient bears sole responsibility for investigation and verification of the accuracy of the information contained herein and bears all risk for any inaccuracies. Floor plans are artist’s renderings, details and dimensions are approximate.